REGISTRATION FORMS AVAILABLE for admission to Classes Nursery - I (Session 2021-22) from 07th January 2021 till 30th April 2021. Very few seats are availble.
Online Admission steps for Session 2021-22
- Nursery - 3+ (Minimum 3 years 1 month to 4 years 1 month child for class Nursery)
- Prep- 4+ (Minimum 4 years 1 month to 5 years 1 month child for class Prep)
- Class I - 5+ (Minimum 5 years 1 month to 6 years 1 month child for class I) and accordingly for other classes.
- Registration of your ward does not mean the confirmation of admission in the school.
- Admission is purely based upon the availability of seats.
- Admission strictly on the basis of merit.
- For online registration, the form has to be filled online under admission link on school website i.e. www.dpsgrnoida.com
- All the fields in the form are required to be filled.
- Parents are required to upload the following documents before submitting the form:
- Birth Certificate from Registrar of Birth & Death (for students seeking admission in classes Nursery to I)
- Report card of last exam attended (for students of classes II & above)
- Passport size photographs (one each) of the child, father & mother.
- Proof of current residential address (either Passport/Rent agreement/Electricity bill/Land line phone bill/ Lease agreement/Voter ID or Ration Card/Aadhaar Card).
- Aadhaar Card of the student, father &mother.
- Official identity card of both the parents (if working)
- Bank A/c passbook of the student showing the following details (optional)
- Bank Account Number
- Bank’s name with address and IFSC Code
- Please check each and every entry of the form before the final submission.
- Once the Registration Form is submitted, a popup showing Registration Form No. (For example 2021/online/1001) will be displayed.
- Please pay Rs. 300/- towards Registration fee at the time of online submission of the form through the payment gateway as indicated.
- Registration Form will be submitted and a unique Registration No. (Application id) will be generated.
- Parents will be informed through Email & SMS regarding the syllabus and the date and time of visit to the school for Interaction & Admission test & verification of original documents.
- Parents along with the ward(s) are required to carry the hardcopy of the Registration Form with the copy of all the documents and visit the School Reception on the mentioned date and time given for Interaction & Admission test.
- Admission confirmation will be sent on the registered Email id, SMS . It would also reflect on the School Portal.
- Parents will have to complete the admission formalities of their ward(s) within the mentioned date and time on school portal & as conveyed through email id and SMS. Parents will visit the school along with the demand draft and other relevant documents as mentioned in the Admission Confirmation Letter.
- On confirmation of grant of admission, parents will be required to deposit the fee within stipulated time, failing which the offer of admission shall stand cancelled and the seat will be offered to another applicant.
- For any queries, parents can write at email@example.com or call at 0120-4612300/ 301/ 302 to speak to Admission In-charge from 9:00 am to 11:00 am.
CLICK TO FILL REGISTRATION FORM