Online Admission Steps
- Registration forms available online from December 14, 2018 till January 15, 2019
FOR CLASS NURSERY
LIMITED SEATS IN CLASSES:-PREP-IX
- Registration of your ward does not mean the confirmation of admission in the school.
- Admission is purely based upon the availability of seats.
- Admission strictly on the basis of merit.
- For online registration, the form has to be filled online under admission link on school website i.e. www.dpsgrnoida.com
- All the fields in the form are required to be filled.
- Parents are required to upload the following documents before submitting the form:
- Birth Certificate from Registrar of Birth & Death (for students seeking admission of classes Nur to I)
- Report card of last exam attended (for students of classes II & above)
- Passport size photographs (one each) of the child, father & mother.
- Proof of current residential address (either Passport/Rent agreement/Electricity bill/Land line phone bill/ Lease agreement/Voter ID or Ration Card/Aadhaar Card).
- Aadhaar Card of the student/ father/mother.
- Bank A/c passbook of the student showing the following details:
- Bank Account Number
- Bank’s name with address
- IFSC code
- Please check each and every entry of the form before the final submission.
- Once the Registration Form is submitted, a popup showing Registration Form No.(For example 2019-20/online/1001) will be displayed.
- Please carry the hard copy of your Registration Form along with copy of all the documents mentioned in the form and passport size photograph of parents and ward & pay Rs. 300/- towards School Prospectus & Registration fee and Rs.1000/- towards School Hostel Prospectus & Registration fee (if applicable), at the time of Interaction/Admission test of your ward(s) at School Reception.
- Registration Form will be submitted and a unique Registration No. (Application id) will be generated.
- Parents will be informed through Email & SMS regarding the syllabus and the date and time of visit to the school for Interaction/Admission test & verification of original documents.
- Parents along with the ward(s) are required to carry the hardcopy of the Registration Form with the copy of all the documents and visit the School Reception on the mentioned date and time given for Interaction/Admission test.
- Admission confirmation will be sent on the registered Email id, SMS and Congratulation Letter which will be available on School Portal.
- Parents will have to complete the admission formalities of their ward(s) as per the mentioned date and time on school portal & as conveyed through email id and SMS. Parents will visit the school along with the demand draft and other relevant documents as mentioned in the Congratulation Letter.
- For any queries, parents can write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 0120-4612300/301/302 from 9:00 am to 11:00 am.
CLICK TO FILL ONLINE ADMISSION FORM